New Sundog Scale Studio update
Feelyoursound is pretty active these days and releases a new update for its Sundog Scale Studio MIDI editor, less than two month after v1.3.
Version 1.4 of the Feelyoursound Sundog Scale Editor adds the following new features:
- Works as MIDI Clock slave
- Up to 24 notes instead of 9 for the sequencer
- Transpose one or two octaves up or down
- MIDI Panic button
- Improved MIDI clock for the MIDI Master mode
- Mute instruments in the instrument selector panel without changing the current instrument
- Display the “Chord Column Number” in the chord progression bar
- Underlines chord inversions and chords that shame the exact same notes within the current chord
- Copy and Paste sequences, chords, chord progressions and melodic patterns
- Edit menu with different actions
- Delete a chord in the Chord View with the Delete key on Windows and Backspace on Mac OS X
- Triplet support
The Sundog Scale Editor v1.4 update is available for free download to registered users at feelyoursound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Helgoboss adds Playtime to Reaper Reaper users on Windows can discover a new virtual instruments that makes loop-based music creation easier.
- The Slate Digital Virtual Mix Rack is out The VMR plug-in that Slate Digital has introduced at AES in 2013 has finally been released.
- Bitwig Studio updated to v1.1 Bitwig released today the first major update for its Bitwig Studio since the release of the DAW last March.