The Sundog Scale Studio updated to v1.5
Just before celebrating the new year, Feelyoursound released a new update for its Sundog Scale Studio MIDI creation software.
What’s new in Sundog Scale Studio v1.5:
- Added a Scale Finder features in Tools: enter notes of a melody and Sundog will offer a choice of matching scales
- Added a sixteenth note swing/groove setting
- Open recent projects
This new update is available for download from feelyoursound.com. Check the user manual for more info about the new swing setting.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Glitchmachines Seism, free impact library There’s no better to start the year than with a seismic music project, with a little help from Glitchmachines…
- New patches for Arcane Embertone released version 1.1 of its strange Arcane virtual instrument for Kontakt.
- The Clapper, free ensemble for Reaktor Anyone needing some claps in their projects using the Native Instruments Reaktor should have a look at the new Boscomac freeware.