Version 1.0 is compatible win9x was rather unstable (Prob. MIDI transfers, so many worries!)
Version 2.0 works very well
No problems for installation, especially as it is a 'small' software (approx. 3.5 <Mo) and really cheap considering the possibilities ...
Have you encountered the incompatibilits?
I have an M-Audio Midisport to control my Microwave, this ct l no problems.
But I use the microwave ROM version 2.0, and I must note a concern at the controls generals parameters (MIDI channel, Volume, Stereo Width, MIDI Thru etc ...): They will valids if not do the change from soft
- Is Gnrale configuration is easy?
If you know the wave, it's a breeze to compar terrible menus and sub menu of the beast!
- Is the manual is clear and sufficient? ...?
Yes, but a FAQ on troubleshooting auait concise t ...
ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Map mother / CPU / RAM / Disk / sound card ..)
PIV 2.8 GHz HT, Asus P4P800, 1GB of RAM, creamware pulsar more
I am using Windows 2003
- The software works he correctly on this configuration
Apart from the above voqus problems, no problems condition MIDI connections are optimal
- Is this matrielle + software configuration stability?
- How long have you use it?
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir:
sound diver, Unisyn but this is the best editor ddi (especially the most complete) !!!
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
more: very friendly and intuitive interface: the programming of the microwave becomes very clear
The possibility to edit and grate the wavetables simple Manire and comprhensive
Modulation Matrix !!!!!
Cons: Bugs display after the recovery from the Multi Wave banks
The soft sound recording problems in tower: a second keycode is sent but the downloadable version is still 2.0 blocks dmo version ... you must send an email with sound tower that returns another xcutable dbloque that all the functions ...