AudioTrak XP MIDI Mate
AudioTrak XP MIDI Mate
gothadrummer gothadrummer
Publié le 10/03/06 à 04:06
I bought a battery midimate to connect electronic (DTXPRESS II).

Tested on Windows ME and 2000 Pro is a disaster: in the ME plant installation
by requesting a "xpmate.sys" contained in the installation file but inaccessible
(Forum Audiotrak a message that has this bug, it has never had a right
rponse ...). In 2000 pro, everything goes well until redmarrage: install the walk
Well, you plug the cable as planned ... It pageantry under "Audiotrak MIDI Mate by" as
it should be (with an exclamation point to signal the NCESS redmarrage).
Then once the PC peripherals reignited the new apparatus in its unrecognized (USB composite) and unstable (it is restarting the PC Fawn random image). Sisyphus in computer music ...
In short, I guess there must be a way to make it work in 2000 pro (for ME
I surrendered the dpart ds), even if the installers of the net (ESI site or Audiotrak) does
alter the case. Concerning the order of the peripherals connect / install the OS according to the manual paper contradicts the manual pdf. It's easy to see which is right (seeing
the instability of the plug branch without Prior install) but it's a bit bordlique all. In short, I reject the call to the hotline max 0, 34 euros a minute ...

I guess that works perfectly under XP so I'll arrter Dolanc here and put my 5, just to lay the ct "pub mensongre" of the so-called compatibility in me and 2000.