M-Audio Midisport 2x2 Anniversary Edition
M-Audio Midisport 2x2 Anniversary Edition

MIDI Interface from M-Audio belonging to the Midisport series.

Anonymous

«  Compact and stable, good stuff! »

Publié le 08/13/11 à 14:40
Value For Money : Correct
I was looking for a small box for two merger to a MIDI rack. I hesitated between midisolution box that costs the same price but only merge function. Here, for the same price at Thomann was a box that allows you to link 32 midi channels "discrete", or rather virtual, via a soft but also serves as "merge" and function "through" ... is not photo.

Windows 7 with a dual core 2.53: No stall, drivers are stable. Latency just fine.

Drivers in Ableton stable with Windows 7.

Note that also acts as corny stand alone. All you need is an adapter / usb and voila.

I can in this way, without turning on my computer, my router to my midi keyboard rack and at the same time, with merge function, send it to my rack clock my drum machine for arpeggios! A treat:)

I use it for some time and it fulfills its taff.

I have not tried other models because my budget does not allow me at the time.

What I like least is that stand alone, there are actually only two inputs and two outputs In Out. Once connected via USB (with a USB 2.0 cable), it can control up to 32 channels! Ca c cool. Just after having a pc that holds the road. This is my case.

Quality / price ratio correct, the case is metal, it's not merdouille, just compact.

Ps: The previous opinion destroys this little box, perhaps the person had no chance. Mine did his job and does not bring her back.