« Unavoidable »Published on 06/27/12 at 13:09
- 18 switches, including 15 for banks and others.
- Two ports pedals expressions (jack)
- 7-pin midi out to phantom power.
- Midi dump / load from memory.
- Three mode: bank, song and distance.
Well it is simply monstrous, the interest is in fact manage exchange between other programs and exchange controls both pressure and key, system excluded, midi time code and clock timing etc..
Not complicated to use, you just practiced. It's a computer at the foot (IALL access ahah!).
I use it for two years, and I confess I do not use any but nothing bad, strong, easy to use.
Seen our digital age a little update would be welcome (USB, plugins management and programming via computer).
I just bought a second (yes 15 knobs are not enough ...)