Roland GKC-5

(1 review)
  • sw80sw80

Must have

Roland GKC-5Published on 11/12/12 at 23:47
    The Roland GKC-5 is a 15’ cable that has a 13 pin connector on it to use with your guitar set up. I currently only a lot of these cables because they are my favorite and have never let me down. The end cap connectors are well made and will not break or fail on you in any situations. You can also purchase this cable in a 30 foot length for about 15 more dollars than the 15 foot length cost.
    Before I started using the GKC-5 cables I was just using whatever cheap cable I could get my hands on because I didn’t think that it would make that much of a difference but once you get the GKC-5 you will notice some differences right away. If you are using a GR guitar, make sure you don’t go out and get a cheap off brand cable, go get the GKC-15 and save yourself a headache later.
    The best part about the GKC cable is the life of it, it will last you forever and when you are performing you need something that you can rely on because all gear fails from time to time. It will give you a piece of mind not having to worry about your cords.
    Overall, this is a must have you have a GK guitar system. There are locks on both ends of the cable and it is worth every penny that it cost. When it comes to cables it took me a long time to understand the importance of getting a good quality one. But now I know that you get what you pay for and buying those cheap 10 dollar off brand cables online will only fail on you later on down the road. The Roland GKC-5 is the best cable for a GK guitar system period! They are must haves!

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)