Boost Flight FCM-8
Boost Flight FCM-8
Damien Bugnot Damien Bugnot
Published on 11/26/04 at 14:49
I use this flight case for 3 years, it has not moved a muscle!
This is my Premire flight case!
I found it very practical because it allowed me to have all apareils branch and well rested in permanance rduisait Whereas this time instalation of the party sound of my mobile disco. He remained that connect the speaker cable, install the flexible microphone and plug the power strip is of the electric current on the interrieur!

Most

It is solid (I sat up and often above, it does not even crack)
The -

The holes for the screw mount kit is not forcment opposite the holes apareils (a can is also very apparatus).
I have to force on virtually all the screws.
To overcome this problem there are flights with cornire boxes instead of a simple bar hole!

It is 20kg heavier trs alone
then imagine an amp with 20 kg, a double CD player and 10 kg of a mixer 10 kg!
Unless you have big biceps and supert asser broad shoulders it is virtually impossible to dplacer alone.
Same two are evil!

The grips are hands hurt!

The height of the flight case does not place it on a table, because less of being a glove or stand on a stool, we can not accder button in the mixer!
on the other hand, if installed on the floor is a terrible backache the end of the dark less prfre that lengthen as the beach to host the evening! It is not a Roman banquet!
The only solution I found is to buy a piano support pro!
Be careful not any, that supports a 100 kg! I had bought a small crease and he was at a night! On the jump, I'm a white 10 min! Luckily I knew the people! I am 17 so we Tolra my mistakes of beginners!
So I buy a foot X that supports pro RTX 100 kg! on the other hand I of the rebidouiller to make it the size I wanted to say that this coffee table!

The report qualitprix is ​​EXCELLENT!

I do not have that choice would do!
I will sell because it is too heavy and too bulky for me!
I do not need to 8U vertical DCID because I no longer put the amplifier interrieur!
So I bought a system that amplified Powerworks HK!
A flight case with 4 U will be sufficient to largely block drawer of my platinum double CD and the base of my wireless microphones!
As against 10 U can be very useful in horizontal rack the tlcommande a double platinum CD 2U and a mixer as versatile 8U MM1705a Phonic!
I then directs me to a plastic TLC rgy available at Planet PA (Pigalle, 75), not look for this flight case on their website it or not, it is only in their catalog! As against it is currently out of stock!

Tip:

Do not turn your amp into your mixer flight case
If your mixer is fitted on top of conection used to sew taken.
Buy a plastic flight case for easy portability aisbr /> Buy a flight case of cornire mount kit!

J'espre that I think will be useful!
It is aimed primarily at beginners DJ! And not the pro that the expectations and needs completely DIFFERENT!