Fender Roscoe Beck Bass V
raoul-omni raoul-omni
Publié le 05/16/08 à 04:56
MODEL Signature 5 string, USA
22 Frets, 2 Humbucker Special crs by Bill Lawrence,
Special easel made by Gotoh, for fixing ropes on the bridge or through the table.
Volume 1, Ring 1 (boost by the pickup pull), a micro slecteur (3 positions: Channel bridge or both), two micro-switch that can select for each single coil-winding Parall the winding-SERIES.
Bolt (profile, radius and dimensions Jazz Bass V), Pau-Ferro button.
This catalog is no longer MODEL Fender!

Even if this low parat "large" at first, getting started is naturally trs. Trs good balance, no tendency to plunge the head or face it, it stands to play idalie standing as sitting. The neck is the most enjoyable I've ever given t to play (I started on a Jazz Bass 63 Reissue JPN low and tried many). The rear of the handle Submitted caractristqiue Profile of Jazz Bass like that of Precison Bass, who, like the MM Stingray, are too round and my taste Submitted a radius too large. CHAC all fields poses no concern as there are more s'avre ISSA. Cot "right hand" it will rev up naturally, with the possibility to put your thumb on one or other of the two microphones that are sufficiently sized to be comfortable. For a 5 string, the pitch seems to me that the REFERENCE level of the instrument (kind a 4-string). The transition from the four 5-string is a natural and "back" to slap a game remain the same. To have tried many brands diffrent, the strings of orgine are the best in sound (sustain, and brightness).

I had the opportunity to play DIFFERENT styles: Jazz, Blues, Rythm'and Blues, Rock, Post Rock, Mtal, electro-rock. If this is low rpute to excel in the first 4 styles because of its "consepteur" it also s'avre trs performance in more modern styles. I played this bass on a variety of amp (Trace Elliot, facing the seventies sylver Bassman, Fender BXR 300 3 body, Peavy, Ampeg SVT, etc.): With a legalization "flat" has the sounds dj r tings on the amp are just adapting to the style of music or song. I also had the opportunity to use the studio to record directly into the console: rvlateur is your exact qualities of the instrument.
The versatility of this bass is emphasized: From the Jazz Bass precision through the cot "musclquot, the Stingray (thanks to the winding SERIES mics) but having the grain so special. It's always a round, warm, wood but can be trs "punchy!" To have a friend lends (Pro), which plays a Jazz Bass Five luxury-ing the sound had never heard of such DEFINITIONS If serious! When the game slap, is a sound of the Jazz Bass sounds very modern.

I bought this bass new in 1998, APRS have tried many and have a MM Stingray hsit 5c, it is the versatility and comfort of the handle to me DCID . I am fortunate to have an old fretless Jazz Bass and a custom Vigier Passion III 5c, but I still enjoy playing it.
If I absolutely have to find a reproach, it would be the Aesthetics is trs "conventional"! It is the only default that I can find him!
Judge the price seems difficult, even if I struggled to finance the era, because you can not find that opportunity today. And if c'tait again, I would be remiss "cotquot, such an instrument: It is (for me) the best bass!