Schecter Stiletto Custom-5
Pickups-EMG HZ
Bridge-S-TEK individual bridges
Active EMG-Electronics: 2 volume, treble, bass
Bolt 6-vis
-Handle and body layers of saddle and walnut
Matt Grover Mcaniques-dores

Trs-The handle is enjoyable and the handling is aisemment.
-The Access in acute is easily
"I like it a lot this form simple but effective trs
"It is a low trslgre
-His rlages are good but by pushing the treble you get a little breath that is not Gnant
This low-potato has a hell (thank you EMG)

-I play with a head MarkBass Little Mark2 connects a baffle EBS 410: The total growing!
In-privilgiant lgrement the neck pickup and a bit by boosting the bass sound is obtained trs power perfectly suited to rock or metal. By boosting the treble a little bit we have a terrible sound for slap. Trs versatile.

-I have been using trs little time but I won dj ... Esprer it remains held in the hard, I will come back.
"I loves the power of his sound, light weight, its Aesthetics, nothing wrong.
"I tried a few MODELS 5-string before you buy it that by far my prfre silent. Among other Ibanez, Cort, Yamaha, ... In this price range is what I found best.
-I would do without this choice hsiter a second.