Sound Magic Neo Reference
Neo Reference is a new tool for the final processing of digital music.
It combines several of Sound Magic's dithering and noise shaping algorithms. These algorithms will change the sound of your music and are designed to let you find the best timbre for your individual style. Each dither and noise shape has its own timbre.
You can also use Neo Reference to show you what your music will sound like on different playback devices. This killer feature allows you to preview your music as it would sound in your car, iphones, on a boom box or an audiophile system.
Neo Reference is provided as a Windows VST or Add-on for Supreme Piano 2.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision
- 4 Types of Dithering with depth control
- 15 Sound Magic's cutting edge noise shaping algorithms
- Modeling on Signal to Noise Ratio, Stereo Crosstalk and Frequency Respond Curve of common used playback devices
- Can be combined use with Headphone Mix Version 3.0 for playback system emulation
For more information and downloading demos, visit www.supremepiano.com/product/ref.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Synchro Arts Revoice Pro Synchro Arts announce the release of Revoice Pro, a new audio processing program.
- Propellerhead Pulsar for Reason Propellerhead announced Pulsar, the second Rack Extension from Propellerhead.
- Applied Acoustics Systems Cardinals Applied Acoustics Systems releases Cardinals – a sound bank for Chromaphone and the AAS Player plug-in.