E Bow E Bow Plus
E Bow E Bow Plus
speedkills speedkills
Publié le 11/22/10 à 04:45
I bought my e-bow about 6 years ago, and I bought it with eyes closed, without even having tried it before. Basically I wanted to do surround sound, as did James Iha in Adore Mellon Colie and I knew it was the device used. And since there is no competition ...
In the end, that I use today is much more electric and less sweet than that for which I had purchased.

The beast comes with a small cassette (now it's probably a cd ^ ^) demo. I have not tried to do half the things that are made, but it shows we can come out full of sounds that thing there! And the demos like "sound of flute with your e-bow" I would rather add a keyboard or put myself in the flute, and arpeggios to e-bow, in addition to being inhumane to do effects playing on the attack are much more suitable.
For me the interest is not to imitate a particular instrument, but out sounds that only the e-bow can offer.

There is a harmonic mode that I never use. I much prefer to use and sustain the response of the amplifier.

Sure, it may seem an investment for what may seem like a gimmick. But to use force, we understand the full potential of this little box that can find a place for sweet sounds, planner or even aggressive. Arrangements for demos is great!