Electro-Harmonix has introduced the new Analogizer Delay and Looper.
The pedal is designed to "thaw out" digitally processed guitar and give the sound and feel of an analog delay without the long delay time.
The pedal boost solos with up to 26dB of gain to fatten your sound.
- From 0 to 26db of input gain
- The Analogizer's warmth is designed to be able to mask the harshness of the digital signal
- Designed to be balance for the right amount of analog
- Punch in the analog signal with the footswitch
- You can use a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply
For more information, check out Electro-Harmonix.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fret-King Black Label Dave Bucket Colwell Dave 'Bucket' Colwell has worked in cooperation with guitar guru Trev Wilkinson to create the Fret-King Black Label DBC Guitar.
- Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar Review Come on people now! Smile on your brother. Everybody get together. Try to love on another right now! To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the launch of Nirvana's Nevermind, Fender presents a reissue version of the guitar bought by Kurt Cobain a short time before the recording of this album.
- Victoria Cherry Bomb & Silver Sonic Victoria Amplifier Company announces the arrival of the Silver Sonic and Cherry Bomb combos to its stable of guitar amplifiers.