Pro Tone Olde Wolbers Small Tone Pre Amp
Christian Olde Wolbers and Pro Tone Pedals Present the 'Small Tone Pre-Amp' Pedal.
Christian Olde Wolbers is best known for his furious guitar work with Fear Factory, but what people don't know is that he's an accomplished producer as well. We're told that The Small Tone Pre Amp is an invaluable tool in his production work- whether it's limiting his guitars signal to barely pass the gate, or slamming the front end of a tube amp for an added punch, the Small Tone Pre Amp is an exceptionally flexible instrument.
A note from the Christian:
With my signature Olde Wolbers Small Tone you never have to adjust your volume knob again. It can cut or boost your gain without changing your settings on your amp, guitar or bass. Sometimes you like to open your volume a notch on your guitar to let the gain barley creep through your pick ups for a cleaner low gain tone or boost the gain depending on your needs ala the intro on the song "Contagion" from Fear Factory or "Change" from The Deftones or the intro on Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" It's simple... you just set the gain on the pedal to the desired volume and when you stomp on it you can make it smaller or bigger. It adds a new channel to your amp and I made sure it looks cool when it sits between your pedals on the stage. So I'm proud to team with Pro Tone Pedals to present my signature Olde Wolbers Small Tone Pre Amp. Now go get one and email me at https://Myspace.com/ChristianOldeWolbers and I will give you some tips on how to use it.
The Olde Wolbers Small Tone Pre Amp includes the following features:
* External Gain control placed far from the foot switch to allow maximum stompage without changing your setting
* Additional internal volume control for further flexibility
* Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or BOSS style adapter
* True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
* Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
* Durable aluminum housing
* Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
* Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
Release date: Dec 1, 2008
List Price: $219
For more information, visit their web site at www.protonepedals.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!