[MUSIKMESSE] Red Panda Mixer for pedalboard
Red Panda presents the Mixer, an aptly-named, 3-input device aimed at pedalboards.
The Bit Mixer is described as a small, high-quality mixer designed for pedalboards. It features ultra-low distortion, low noise op amps. High-impedance inputs are designed for guitar, but can also work with line level signals. Each input has a volume knob that goes from off to unity gain.
The Bit Mixer is always on when power is connected. An internal LED is visible below the power jack. Red Panda's Mixer can be used to connect multiple instruments to one amp, combine parallel effects chains or clean a blend or analog dry path.
- Size: 4.4” x 2.6” x 1.5”
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output impedance: 1 kΩ
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB
- Power: 9-18 VDC, center negative
MSRP is $149. More details at www.redpandalab.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] New acoustic electric models at Faith Faith Guitars has announced three new acoustic electric guitar models, the Venus Blood Moon, Nomad Mini-Neptune and Nomad Mini-Saturn.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Hofner present four effect pedals Mostly known for their guitars and basses, Hofner presents four limited edition, vintage-oriented handmade effect pedals at the Musikmesse.
- [MUSIKMESSE] BluBOX Speaker Emulator BluBOX presents the Speaker Emulator, a convolution-based cabinet simulator stompbox featuring a total 16 models.