Bourns, Inc. announced that it has released a series of new product options to its line of guitar potentiometers.
Bourns has developed a specialty line of potentiometers for electric and bass guitars. The following five new model options will be showcased at the upcoming NAMM Show in Anaheim, California.
- Model PDB241-GNL No Load Guitar Potentiometer
- Model PDB241-GTR Left-Handed Guitar Potentiometer
- Model PDB181-GTR Left-Handed Mini-Guitar Potentiometer
- Model PDB181-GTR Long Bushing Mini-Guitar Potentiometer
- Model PDB183-GTR Long Bushing Mini-Guitar Potentiometer with Push-Pull Switch
The “no load” guitar potentiometer is designed with a long-wearing insulator and a positive action detent. The left-handed potentiometers have special reverse audio tapers and a logarithmic curve specifically designed for volume response at all positions along the potentiometer. The long bushing potentiometers are suited for use in solid body guitars and work in all types of electric or bass guitars, with or without a push-pull switch.
Pricing & Availability:
Model PDB241-GNL is priced at $2.25, Model PDB241-GTR is priced at $1.75, Models PDB181-GTR (left handed and long bushing) are priced at $0.95 and $1.25 respectively and Model PDB183-GTR is priced at $3.85.
All prices are based on quantities of 1,000.
All models are available through Bourns authorized distributors and Pro Audio resellers.
For more information: Bourns
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.