[NAMM] New Bourns Guitar Potentiometers
Bourns, Inc. announced that it has released a series of new product options to its line of guitar potentiometers.
Bourns has developed a specialty line of potentiometers for electric and bass guitars. The following five new model options will be showcased at the upcoming NAMM Show in Anaheim, California.
- Model PDB241-GNL No Load Guitar Potentiometer
- Model PDB241-GTR Left-Handed Guitar Potentiometer
- Model PDB181-GTR Left-Handed Mini-Guitar Potentiometer
- Model PDB181-GTR Long Bushing Mini-Guitar Potentiometer
- Model PDB183-GTR Long Bushing Mini-Guitar Potentiometer with Push-Pull Switch
The “no load” guitar potentiometer is designed with a long-wearing insulator and a positive action detent. The left-handed potentiometers have special reverse audio tapers and a logarithmic curve specifically designed for volume response at all positions along the potentiometer. The long bushing potentiometers are suited for use in solid body guitars and work in all types of electric or bass guitars, with or without a push-pull switch.
Pricing & Availability:
Model PDB241-GNL is priced at $2.25, Model PDB241-GTR is priced at $1.75, Models PDB181-GTR (left handed and long bushing) are priced at $0.95 and $1.25 respectively and Model PDB183-GTR is priced at $3.85.
All prices are based on quantities of 1,000.
All models are available through Bourns authorized distributors and Pro Audio resellers.
For more information: Bourns
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Ibanez Models: RG & RGD Ibanez introduces 28 new instruments at NAMM 2012, including 5 RG and RGD models.
- [NAMM] Kemper Profiling Amplifier Kemper presents the Version 1.0 of the Kemper Profiling Amplifier at booth #6100 in Hall A.
- [NAMM] New Ibanez Models: RG Prestige Series Ibanez introduces 28 new models at NAMM 2012, including 2 in the RG Prestige Series.