Fender 5-way Pickup Selector Switch

All user reviews for the Fender 5-way Pickup Selector Switch

• MGR/BillyMGR/Billy

Fender 5-way Switch

Fender 5-way Pickup Selector SwitchPublished on 02/19/11 at 15:00
    Is your current 5-way switch on your Fender Strat or strat copy old, tired and noisy? Time to kiss it goodbye and upgrade to the American Standard 5-way switch.

This switch is the same switch found on all USA made strats. Nice and tight switching and it will most likely fit right into your current guitar.

Mine came with 2 tips a white and a black tip to use depending on what color pickguard is on your guitar.

I am currently building a Partsocaster aka a Frankenstein parts guitar. This 5-way seemed to be the best out there and was only $10. I bought it off of Sam Ash's website. Sam Ash currently does free shipping with no minimum order, so it really comes in handy when you only need one or two things.

It fight directly into my non-Fender pickguard and sat right in the body without any additional routing.

None at all.

Felt solid and the switching is very firm. It will probably loosen over time, but I don't have to worry about accidentally hitting it and having it switch on me like my old switch did.

I mentioned it came with two different colored tips as well as mounting screws to mount it to the pickguard.

The best 5-way switch on the market. Don't skimp. Everything was easily marked and easy to solder.