Allen & Heath Xone:1D (Old Design)
Allen & Heath Xone:1D (Old Design)

Other MIDI Controller from Allen & Heath belonging to the Xone series.

bertrand16 bertrand16
Publié le 11/11/08 à 08:29
Value For Money : Poor
Quality of a MIDI controller (that's Allen & Heath). I wanted this controller for effects and loops in Traktor 3.

fan mix and mix use in tonight (techno).

traktor final scratch 2 + 3 (version 3.1!) + + xone 1d vestax pcv 275 (with external mixer) and two MK2.

a good usb cable connector connected to the laptop

- After you made the manip dpart and chose one of two MAP (either 1 or 2 traktor3 ableton live), the xone is recognized directly by the PC as any peripherals (mp3 , camera ...)
- No incompabilitbr /> - For the config is rather with the midi set up in traktor 3 that I just galR but arrives.
- Except how to configure the base, there is no other manual, it is also a good bit normal as it works with several soft!

-Perfect, download on the site Allen & Heath to work with vista

- Updating of limit for this type of product

- Traktor 3

- No latency!!

- I use it for 15 days

- The + Well it completely changes how I use it now seriousness, it is clear and specific on. The - I tell the encoder that can be when it is configured only turns in one direction (example: I assign to replace the mouse in the list of my songs but they do not go back down! )

- Not

- A tad expensive for what it is, but it's quality and comes at a price:

- I do it again this election without problem!