[NAMM] Avid VENUE SC48 Remote
The VENUE SC48 Remote System features the SC48 digital console paired with the new VENUE Stage 48 remote box.
This enables you to place your I/O away from the console and closer to your sources, reducing cable clutter.
Acccording to Avid, here are the key benefis:
- Sound, power, and reliability of VENUE in a compact system
- Better audio quality by placing mic preamps as close to sources as possible, reducing long analog cable runs
- Reliable transmission through low-latency, open Ethernet AVB connectivity
- Mix up to 48 inputs and 16 outputs (expandable to 32) between SC48 and Stage 48
- Record and play back up to 32 Pro Tools tracks with a laptop
- Bring the sound of the studio to a live performance with direct plug-in support
- Work with and transport show files created on VENUE systems
- VENUE SC48 digital mixing console
- VENUE Stage 48 remote I/O box
- Ethernet Snake Card
- VENUE software
- Pro Tools software*
- Bundled plug-ins
- Cables, accessories, and guides
* Requires a Mac or PC (sold separately) for Pro Tools recording and playback.
Check out this link for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] PreSonus StudioLive Mixers Updated PreSonus has announced new updates to its StudioLive series digital mixers.
- [NAMM] Mackie DL1608 The Mackie DL1608 combines a digital mixer with an iPad.
- [NAMM] Mackie M-80 Op-Amp Mackie announces a partnership with New Japan Radio Corporation to develop a new op-amp for Mackie mixers.