< Tous les avis Cockos Ninjam [Freeware]
Cockos Ninjam [Freeware]
Cockos Ninjam [Freeware]
Soloist Soloist
Published on 12/08/05 at 02:18
-The installation could not be more simple
Just a small problem because sound card is not compatible with asio but turning asio4all problem solved (integrated sound card on motherboard drivers and WDM)

My oridnateur is really not a racing
Pc fixed
1-GHz Duron
-700 MB of RAM
-DFI motherboard with AC97 sound card

Drivers and WDM-asio4all + Pedal Boss ME -6 in direct out but I have tested it with headphones can be better ....

-The sound is really good in fact that increases latency can be a force to the cascading effects. (And it is disconnected reconecte and it works again)

"I had not understood that the oxen were registered and harchivs, sorry to the guys who ended up with my girls singing when I was mut other participants do not expr (why is that person who plays here??: - ~)
Here, I say more: I am currently testing the multi effects processor that allows you to really stuff (amp and delay / reverb / pitch .....) surprising and quite dutout that ca ....
"I love to have a mutli effect more appropriate because I have a Boss ME-6 simulator without HP and the sound is a little crude Apple.
I wonder if one of V Amp2 Berhinger would be and more controllable via the PC without too many resources amploye by the sound card (external treatment, in fact ... I ask if kun kun has an opinion?? )

Otherwise this thing is crazy when you think you play with a guy from Ohio and one from New Zlande no latency with a quality bass guitar drums live in my living room Hi-Fi live as if they were the ... c really strong technology