[Musikmesse] Fender-eJamming Band Jam
By partnering with eJamming, Fender is providing musicians with tools designed to allow them to play, record, rehearse with other musicians live online.
According to Fender and eJamming, the features are:
- High Fidelity Audio puts you "in the room" together
- Audio Streaming / Lowest Latency Possible - Feels "Tight"
- Collaborate Anywhere: Cross-Town, Cross-Country, Cross-Continents
- Meet and Network with Musicians Globally
- Build Songs Track by Track LIVE with up to 3 Other Musicians in a Virtual Recording Studio
- Connect Your Guitar to Your G-DEC 3 and Connect to the World on eJamming AUDiiO
- 30 Day FREE Trial
After your Free Trial, a subscription to connect over Band Jam costs $9.95 / month or $24.95 / quarter (Save $20/year) or $89.95 / year (like getting 3 months free).
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Audiofile Updates Sample Manager 3 Audiofile Engineering has updated Sample Manager to v3.2.1.
- [Musikmesse] algoriddim djay Remote algoriddim announced the release of djay Remote, an app designed to turn a user’s iPhone or iPod Touch into a DJ controller.
- [Musikmesse] Cubase 5.5 & 5.5 Studio Steinberg announced an upcoming free update to its Cubase 5 and Cubase Studio 5 Music Production Systems.