[Musikmesse] Korg PS60 Performance Synthesizer
Korg says the PS60 (designed for the gigging -or soon to be gigging-) "delivers premium sounds and professional effects in an easy-to-use performance package".
- Six individual categories - Piano, E-Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth - provide fast access to the most in-demand keyboard sounds; the sounds required in nearly every band.
- EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - integrated) technology inherited from KORG's flagship music workstations delivers 440 sounds.
- The new and original front panel is laid out for easy use. Dedicated knobs and buttons are provided for frequently-used functions, allowing extended performance control and intuitive, realtime sound editing.
- Setup feature lets you easily specify the volume, effect amount, and octave settings of each Sound.
- Nine dedicated knobs provide accurate and immediate control of the modulation, reverb/delay, and EQ effects.
- Create split and layered settings on the fly. Up to 20 of these split and layered "Performance" settings can be stored for instant recall.
- Semi-weighted 61-key natural touch keyboard - a first in its class.
- USB computer port and free Sound Editing software provide detailed control and access to all sound parameters.
- The PS60 Plug-in Editor allows the PS60 to act as a plug-in synthesizer in your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS formats).
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Arturia Origin Keyboard Because Origin Keyboard is about to be released, Arturia have decided to offer their customers a 2-month price drop for Origin Desktop.
- Fairlight CMI Legacy The library collects new recordings of the original sounds from the Fairlight CMI IIx, described as one of the world's first sampling based workstations.
- Nord Keyboards Pedal Keys 27 The Nord Pedal Keys 27, a MIDI pedal board with 27 keys, equipped with an integrated swell pedal, is now shipping.