Konkreet Performer Updated
Konkreet Labs has updated Konkreet Performer, a music control and performance instrument that was designed to "use multi-touch technology to the full."
Inertia control comes to Konkreet Performer, enabling "smooth morphing, from fast and responsive to ultra slow gradual transitions," the company says.
Changes in Konkreet Performer v1.2:
- Variable Inertia Setting.
- Control Inertia from Preferences Screen or directly via the Ribbon (for real-time changes during performance).
- Gestures (rotate/pinch) can be used without interrupting the morphing movement.
- Snapshot Enhancement: Snapshot buttons now respond to touches dragged across them for fast changes.
Pricing & Availability:
Konkreet Performer for iOS 3.2 or later is available to purchase for $24.99 USD. The update is free for existing users.
More information: Konkreet Labs
Viewers of this article also read...
- TX16Wx Free Multitimbral VSTi Software Sampler TX16Wx is a free VSTi Sampler with a fully documented file format.
- Sound Magic Exciter Sound Magic Exciter is described as a full range exciter designed to add harmony to your music.
- Expert Sleepers Updates Crossfade Loop Synth 3 Expert Sleepers has announced that Crossfade Loop Synth has been updated to version 3.2.0.