Konkreet Performer Updated
Konkreet Labs has updated Konkreet Performer, a music control and performance instrument that was designed to "use multi-touch technology to the full."
Inertia control comes to Konkreet Performer, enabling "smooth morphing, from fast and responsive to ultra slow gradual transitions," the company says.
Changes in Konkreet Performer v1.2:
- Variable Inertia Setting.
- Control Inertia from Preferences Screen or directly via the Ribbon (for real-time changes during performance).
- Gestures (rotate/pinch) can be used without interrupting the morphing movement.
- Snapshot Enhancement: Snapshot buttons now respond to touches dragged across them for fast changes.
Pricing & Availability:
Konkreet Performer for iOS 3.2 or later is available to purchase for $24.99 USD. The update is free for existing users.
More information: Konkreet Labs
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.