TX16Wx Free Multitimbral VSTi Software Sampler
TX16Wx is a free VSTi Sampler with a fully documented file format.
This plugin is designed to let you make your own sounds, tweak and experiment. Bring back the fun of the old hardware samplers - in software.
This is the first public beta release of the TX16Wx VSTi Software Sampler.
- Unlimited multi-timbral operation
- 128 voice polyphony
- 16 modulation slots per voice
- 24dB resonant filter
- Two LFO + Two modulation envelopes per voice
- Polyphonic glide
- Built-in sample editor
- Record waves straight into the sampler.
- Graphical keyboard mapping editor
- 4 Stereo + 8 Mono outputs
- 16 mappable controllers for automation
- Multiple loop definitions per wave
- Individual outs for keyboard groups (drums)
- Multiple keyboard scales
- Multiple trigger modes
- Mono/Poly/Legato operation
- Preview loaded programs and samples in your song before loading
- WAV/AIFF/AIFC/SoundFont 2 support
- Reads Typhoon compressed AIF files
- 100% documented XML-based sound file format. Anyone can write conversion tools.
- Native, optimized for SSE2.
- 64-bit support
Downloads for Windows x86 and x64 are available.
Check out TX16Wx for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Magic Exciter Sound Magic Exciter is described as a full range exciter designed to add harmony to your music.
- Expert Sleepers Updates Crossfade Loop Synth 3 Expert Sleepers has announced that Crossfade Loop Synth has been updated to version 3.2.0.
- Zynewave Updates Podium 3 Zynewave has updated Podium to version 3.0.2.