AudioFront Updates DSP Trigger
AudioFront has updated DSP Trigger to version 18.104.22.168.
- This version includes a new auto-routing feature so that it's no longer necessary to set-up multiple MIDI tracks when using multiple instances of DSP Trigger. All the MIDI is routed to the instance whose 'MASTER' LED is lit.
- Added an advanced control to the rimshot display area. Right-click to access it.
- New control called 'SteadyShot' which aims to use heuristics to improve positional sensing during rolls. Right-click on the display area of the positional BIAS to reveal the new control.
- New pad type for Roland Mesh Pads designed to improve positional sensing.
- Fixed a bug that prevented soft hits from registering until you hit the pad pretty hard.
- Fixed an issue in the MAC version that prevented loading the 'save as default' settings.
- Fixed an issue with new instances sometimes stealing the 'master' status.
- More sensible calibration defaults for 'Microphone' mode.
- Fixed an issue with Microphone mode and crosstalk cancellation.
- Fixed an issue with calibrating the scan time.
- The transient profile of hits that are canceled by the crosstalk cancellation are no longer displayed.
- Fixed a crash when trying to load the manual (PC Version).
Pricing & Availability:
DSP Trigger for Windows (VST) is available for $39 USD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Konkreet Performer Updated Konkreet Labs has updated Konkreet Performer, a music control and performance instrument that was designed to "use multi-touch technology to the full."
- TX16Wx Free Multitimbral VSTi Software Sampler TX16Wx is a free VSTi Sampler with a fully documented file format.
- Sound Magic Exciter Sound Magic Exciter is described as a full range exciter designed to add harmony to your music.