Tritone Digital RecallTone
TriTone Digital has released RecallTone for Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats.
RecallTone offers features for recalling studio sessions, providing storage and handling of pictures, movie & MIDI data of the hardware equipment's settings, along with saving of text notes and various automation scripts.
- Load pictures and movies of gear's settings (or mic positions) into the plug-in's UI. Those medias are then saved within the DAW session.
- Store and send out MIDI program changes, and recordable SysEx messages.
- Script section, to launch external file/applications on instantiation or de-instantiation of the plug-in (in other words upon session's opening & closing).
- Custom pop up message (kind of 'read me first' when session opens).
- Notes section for storing comments, lyrics, chords or any text data.
Pricing & Availability:
RecallTone has an MSRP of €49 but is available for the introductory price of €29 until 31st March, 2012.