Bosch Plena Easy Line Economy Mixer Amplifier
Available in three power configurations (60, 120, and 240 W), the Plena Mixer Amplifiers combine a user interface with paging and playback performance, and are designed for restaurants, offices, warehouses, schools, retail, gas stations, and government offices.
Microphone and line inputs
Each model’s four mic/line inputs are switchable between microphone level and line level sensitivity. The inputs are balanced but may also be used unbalanced. Onboard phantom power allows condenser microphones to be used. Input channel one can take priority over all other microphone and music inputs, and can be activated by contact closure on the PTT (push to talk). A two-tone chime can be configured to precede an announcement. A separate music input is available with a dedicated volume control.
Plena Mixer Amplifiers are available with 60, 120, or 240 W of output power. This power is directly available on 100 V (70 V for US versions) constant voltage connections and on a low-impedance connection for a 4-ohm load. The amplifiers also have a separate 100 V (70 V for US versions) call-only output channel for addressing areas where only priority announcements are required. The call-only output can also be used for three-wire remote volume control override.
An LED VU meter monitors the master output. A headphone socket, located below the VU meter, provides the mixer output. A limiter is integrated into the output stage to restrict output if the user applies too much signal.
Controls and indicators:
• On/off switch
• Power-on LED
• LED VU meter for master output (LEDs for -18, -12, -6, -3, and 0 dB)
• Master volume knob
• Four volume knobs for microphone inputs
• Volume knob for background music
• Knob for treble level
• Knob for bass level
• Headphone socket
• Dip switches
For more details, visit www.boschcommunications.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Electro-Voice EVU Series Electro-Voice launched its new EVU series of loudspeakers at InfoComm 2011.
- Bosch LB3-PC Launched at InfoComm 2011, the new LB3-PC passive loudspeakers from Bosch feature weatherized molded ABS enclosures for mobile or fixed indoor or outdoor use.
- Crest Audio Nx Dante-8 NexSys Crest Audio announces the new Nx Dante-8 NexSys control module, which works in tandem with the new Crest Audio CKd Series of power amplifiers to support Crest NexSys 5 and Peavey MediaMatrix NWare audio software programs.