Available in three power configurations (60, 120, and 240 W), the Plena Mixer Amplifiers combine a user interface with paging and playback performance, and are designed for restaurants, offices, warehouses, schools, retail, gas stations, and government offices.
Microphone and line inputs
Each model’s four mic/line inputs are switchable between microphone level and line level sensitivity. The inputs are balanced but may also be used unbalanced. Onboard phantom power allows condenser microphones to be used. Input channel one can take priority over all other microphone and music inputs, and can be activated by contact closure on the PTT (push to talk). A two-tone chime can be configured to precede an announcement. A separate music input is available with a dedicated volume control.
Plena Mixer Amplifiers are available with 60, 120, or 240 W of output power. This power is directly available on 100 V (70 V for US versions) constant voltage connections and on a low-impedance connection for a 4-ohm load. The amplifiers also have a separate 100 V (70 V for US versions) call-only output channel for addressing areas where only priority announcements are required. The call-only output can also be used for three-wire remote volume control override.
An LED VU meter monitors the master output. A headphone socket, located below the VU meter, provides the mixer output. A limiter is integrated into the output stage to restrict output if the user applies too much signal.
Controls and indicators:
• On/off switch
• Power-on LED
• LED VU meter for master output (LEDs for –18, –12, –6, –3, and 0 dB)
• Master volume knob
• Four volume knobs for microphone inputs
• Volume knob for background music
• Knob for treble level
• Knob for bass level
• Headphone socket
• Dip switches
For more details, visit www.boschcommunications.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.