New Celemony Melodyne Tutorials
Celemony introduces 3 new video tutorials, practical examples designed to "put across knowledge as well as inspiration" and "demonstrate the possibilities of Melodyne editor."
The first video shows the creation of a second voice in a DAW and the advantages of working with an "artificial" vocalist. How to export a guitar lick as a MIDI file, how to get the best result and how to use the MIDI data in a DAW can be seen in the second film. The third video is dealing with slides that can't be played, e.g. both directions on a guitar or sliding pitch on a piano.
- Creating a vocal guide track: here
- Extracting a guitar lick to MIDI: here
- Sliding with Melodyne: here
Celemony is publishing new tutorials on a regular basis: on the Celemony YouTube channel and at www.celemony.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MoReVoX Hybrid MoReVoX has announced the release of Hybrid, an impulse response sample library featuring 500 new IRs.
- Hollow Sun RMI Electrapiano Hollow Sun has released RMI Electrapiano, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
- Mellowmuse CP3V Compressor Mellowmuse has announced two new plug-ins — a vintage-series compressor and a vintage channel saturator.