Audio-Technica Series 20 Rebate
Audio-Technica is offering rebates on select models in its 20 Series.
The rebate offers are open to all buyers of select 20 Series models from authorized Audio-Technica dealers in the United States (including Puerto Rico) between June 1, 2011, and August 31, 2011. Rebate forms must be postmarked by September 30, 2011, in order for the rebate to be honored.
Rebates are being offered on the following models:
- AT2050 Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone $50 rebate
- AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone $30 rebate
- AT2041SP Studio Microphone Pack $20 rebate
- AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone $10 rebate
- AT2020 USB USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone $10 rebate
Buyers may register online at http://audio-technicaus.4myrebate.com. Alternately, buyers can manually complete and mail in the 20 Series rebate form with the required documents, which include the original sales receipt with store name, date of purchase, model number and price paid, along with the original bar code cut from the carton of each product purchased.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dynaudio Acoustics M3A The PLM3A combines three elements: a set of Dynaudio Acoustics M3A 3-way monitors is the first link, a Lab.gruppen PLM 10000Q amplifier is the second and Lake and TC Electronic processing is the third link.
- AKG VM2 for Soundcraft Vi Series Soundcraft and AKG have introduced VM2 (Vistonics Microphone Monitoring), designed to allow you to monitor the status of any Harman HiQnet-compatible AKG radio microphone from a Soundcraft Vi Series console surface.
- Innovason SR-16 Digigram have announced an OEM deal with Innovason, for their AQONDA EtherSound stagebox. Innovason has released their own version of the 16-in/16-out version called the SR-16.