Arpology updated to v1.2
Update v1.2 for Arpology mainly adds features for on the fly audio manipulation.
What’s new in Arpology v1.2:
- Duplicate button that copies and duplicate the entire current pattern, which doubles the number of available steps
- Variation button modifies the steps in a pattern to create instant variations
- Step Type: modifies certains types of steps in multiple patterns at once via presets
- Arp type bug fix
- Various script corrections
The update is free for current Arpology registered users.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] PUC wirelessly connects MIDI gear to iOS Zivix, the creator of JamStick, developed a new MIDI interface that connects wirelessly to your iOS devices.
- Xils Lab is preparing a De-Esser plug-in Xils Lab will shortly release the new DeeS de-esser plug-in for Mac and Windows.
- Prodyon opens the pre-orders for Shortnoise II Shortnoise, the synth-oriented multi-instrument library for Kontakt developed by Prodyon, will be upgraded to v2 in September, 2014.