B.C. Rich Warlock Metal Master Tribal Fire
B.C. Rich Warlock Metal Master Tribal Fire

Other Shape Guitar from B.C. Rich belonging to the Warlock series.

windigo windigo

«  A guitar to own devilishly! »

Publié le 02/09/11 à 12:44

- Electric guitar Heavy Metal Meeting in China (Made in crafted and not) in German specifications.
- Series Metal Master Warlock Blade Silver Tribal or Blood.
- Agathis body, but oddly if you scratch there is a clear green resin,
but it's not embarrassing, everyone's secrets.
- Bolt-on maple with engraved plate-BC Rich Metal brilliant way.
- 24 boxes
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Compass points by pearly
- Adjustable Bridge Stop Bar
- Mechanical oil bath
- Chrome hardware
- 2 BC Rich humbucker pickups "BDSM" excellent and surprising.
- 1 tone control
- 1 volume control
- Black finish and "tribal" silver glittery clear or red.

Come on, 8 / 10

The neck is quite thin and very pleasant kind Fender or Ibanez, and 24 flat boxes, a highway.
You can play sitting easily.
Access to the treble is very easy because of its shape.
Weight level, surprising lightness.
A bit annoying as the straps up, always down the handle, it must be put StrapsLocks.
The sound is good for this range, versatile, comfortable, Metal, Rock, and sounds clear.
But it is especially more than a rhythmic solo treble are not in the top, only problem, however
can be corrected with good equipment.

Come on, 8 / 10

It suits me especially as I had long ago they arrived in France, a bronze which I had already been surprised. On a whim, I sold it, and after some late pieces.
So I bought the version Metal Blade Tribal 5 months ago and I'm really happy, returning everything, oh yes, I add the strings through the body and improve the sustain slightly.

It's even more than the Bronze version, a large multipurpose big sound to the sound clear.
Effects: Pedal Board Perso, RP355, AKG 3000, Voxtone SE Lab. Vox AC 30 Full Lamps. Vox AC 15 ADV.
Peavey PA mobile 1 Kilo.

The worst are the acute "limit" the solo.

Come on, 8 / 10

5 months for renewal of the Bronze.
Yes a lot, see my profile. And if I like my Flying V, or Lespaul Stratocaster, I do not stay a week without playing it, lol. It is very easy and "relaxing".

Pros: everything is on them. Cons: the treble.

So, yes I must have it, so I buy it back, and I advise beginners to handle its easy
weight, and then his microphones that are not "Pro" but that release, to try a Mesa head.

Value for money: unbeatable. I do not think at this price that anyone regrets the purchase.

A comprehensive review for all that, Go 9 / 10