The Chapman ML-1 in Walnut limited edition
Rob Chapman is offering a new limited edition of its ML-1 electric guitar with a solid walnut body.
Rob Chapman says that this limited edition will be one of the latest ML-1 to receive the Mate Black finish on the back and sides.
- Walnut body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 350mm (13.75”) radius, Extra Jumbo frets and Chapman logo inlay
- Nut width: 42mm
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Grover tuners
- Matching reverse headstock
- Chapman Guitarnivore humbucking bridge pickup and two Chapman Extreme Victory single coil pickups
- Master volume, master tone with push/pull action for coil-tap and 3-way pickup switch
- Wilkinson WVPCR Trem bridge
- D’Addario .010 - .046 strings
- Chapman Deluxe gig bag included
Viewers of this article also read...
- VDL and Ace create the Hot Bird stompbox Skunk Anansie’s Ace partnered with Valerio di Loreto to design the Hot Bird fuzz and distortion pedal for guitar.
- Fractal Audio unveils the FX8 Fractal Audio posted on its forum the first details of the FX8, a brand new multi-effect pedalboard for guitar that will soon be available.
- Knowing about the different pots available will help you make a sound choice Most guitarists don't think too much about the pots (potentiometers) inside their guitars, unless they start going bad and making noise. But did you know there are different types of pots with different characteristics? So if you need to replace a pot because it's become noisy, or you just don't like the way it responds, here's some info to help you choose the type that's best for you.