Cort M520
Cort M520

Other Shape Guitar from Cort belonging to the M series.

khronegon khronegon
Publié le 04/07/08 à 04:55
Set neck
Mahogany body
Mahogany, Modern "C" Shape
NECK WIDTH 1F: 43mm / 22F: 56mm
NECK THICKNESS 1F: 20mm / 12F: 22mm
Rosewood 12 "Radius (305mm)
FRET 22 / Large (2.7mm)
BRIDGE TonePros Lic. Locking C-bridge & CT1 TPFP Tailpiece
PICKUP BBLP (-P) (HH)
CONTROL 1vol, 1 tonne (w / push pull), 3way toggle
Arched Top w / Ivory Binding

All my quotes are price / quality ratio.

Viewpoint feature, it does not lack much of the skyscraper. This is one of the most comprehensive in its price range.

- The handle is very nice, thinner than a Gibson neck, in my opinion one of the highlights of this guitar.

- Access to acute is easy, nothing more.

- Ergonomics is good, the guitar is well balanced.

- Easily obtained a good sound, have to say that there is no knob masses. The push-pull is definitely a plus on this skyscraper.

Usage is very pleasant, it is easy to set, the action is very low and it does not suffer any lack of finishing.

I bought this for office skyscrapers, to play a little during a timeout or between appointments, for example. So I was looking for a guitar not too expensive, pretty and versatile. This Cort meets my criteria hair cell.

I play on a desktop and a pocket pod Park 15 watt. And sometimes in my VOX AD30VT XL on.

It touches on all styles of music with little shame, the microphones are very "fat" and the guitar makes sounds that are reminiscent of a Les Paul.

All sounds are usable, it is doing best in classic rock sounds, rock and blues. Sounds "Metal" which require accuracy are not well served by the microphones.

A perfect guitar all the time does not exist. I put him 8 / 10, because of the microphones that lacks a bit of precision for my taste.

- I use it for some weeks.

- It is very full for the price and very beautiful, it makes good in the office ;-)

- I bought it on its characteristics and for its good looks. I tried an Epiphone G400, but I have a GIBSON SG FADED, G400 and the Assembly over me "" Cheap "".

- The price / quality ratio is really very good, for less than € 350 I have not found a bloody scratches as well.

- If I were to buy a skyscraper for the job, yes, I would do this choice because I play at work pieces quieter (because I have colleagues). For a scratch for me, certainly not because I like the metal and the pickups are not made for metal.

Report / exellent value for money, shame about the pickups unclear.