« MADE in china very correct »Published on 01/07/13 at 11:32
2 volumes 1 tonailté
microphones unknown but powerful!!!!
finish "O flag" is not the prettiest but hey .....
the handle is super nice, rather thin.
The body is super light to my surprise (linden)
Access to acute is correct, however, the strap can slightly embarrassed because the attachment is at the plate shaft
The guitar is not made to play the sound is rather reggae.La Rock, Heavy blues!
The pickups are very powerful (too?)
The dial tone is really effective which is quite rare on guitar
Currently use a BOSS GT3 (ammpli lamp HS), This is happiness! Great if you like .. distos and bluesy solos
It happens very quickly find a good metal sound. its light side, we get a little warm sound bluesy
with the bridge pickup and tonailté max, we get a nice clear sound but the big c not really micro crystalline
I for 1 week and among my many guitars, it is worth it!
1. The finish is really not bad (not related to a squier 7 string!), Yet only the mechanical Grover are "cheap"
2. The handle is a good compromise between Jackson and Epiphone LP
3.la palette of sounds is extended
1. Finish "O Flag" ... with a spangle gray, closest to a "glam" than a big metalhead
2. biensur can not play sitting! type position except Flying V. ..
3. Potato mics ... to see to put a few things more crystal sound
Conclusion: Considering the price, the quality is really great!! Metalheads be provided or rocker (the edge is a good Explorer!). Provide a change of pickups ... SH .... by seymour