Electra has expanded its guitar and bass lineup with the Invicta, Talon & Phoenix Series premiered at NAMM 2014.
The brand-new Invicta Series takes after the the Electra Omega in terms of design. Its features made available so far read:
- Swamp ash body with quilt maple top
- Multi-layer tortoise binding
- 5-way rotary pickup selector
- 2 volume knobs
- Available in Quilted Maple and Trans Ruby finishes
The all-new Invicta Series is expected in February 2014 at an estimated price of $899.
Meantime, the Electra Talon Series has a double-cutaway design and is available with either an all mahogany body or mahogany body with quilt maple top. Further features include:
- D-shaped Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with mother of pearl Talon Inlays
- Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Available in Gloss Black finish and Phantom Quilt finishes
The new Talon Series will sell for an estimated price of $899 starting in February 2014.
For its part, the Phoenix Series comprises two guitars (Phoenix H and S) and one bass.
The Phoenix H is an updated version of the Electra Phoenix X110 guitar. It features maple fretboard, Floyd Rose tremolo and a Super MagnaFlux high-output passive humbucking pickup.
The Phoenix H will initially be available in Trans Black and Trans Orange finishes and will carry an estimated price of $829.
The Phoenix S share the same design as the H but features three MagnaFlux SC pickups and Electra’s new Analog TBK system that allows players to mix in either the neck or bridge pickup without affecting the 5-way selection.
The Phoenix S will be available from February 2014 in Gloss Natural and Tri-Burst finishes for an estimated price of $599.
The Phoenix bass is Electra’s first collaboration with EMG and includes two specially designed EMG HZ-P pickups feeding a B/T circuit and 5-way rotary switch. It will come in two flavors: swamp ash body with Natural finish and maple fretboard, or alder body with Gloss Black finish and ebony fretboard.
The Phoenix bass will start at an estimated price of $999.
More detailed info expected soon at www.electraguitar.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.