G&L ASAT Deluxe Carved Top
G&L has unveiled the latest addition to the Tribute Series guitars: the ASAT Deluxe Carved Top.
It’s got twin chrome-covered Alnico humbuckers – designed by G&L’s Paul Gagon – mounted in a bound, flame maple-topped mahogany body.
The ASAT Deluxe Carved Top sports an 1-5/8” nut-width neck, a classic C- shaped back and 12” fingerboard radius. Holding it down on the other end is a G&L Saddle Lock bridge designed by Leo Fender. The Gagon-designed pickups are split via a push/pull tone pot.
- G&L Alnico humbuckers designed by Paul Gagon
- Bound flame maple top over carved mahogany body
- Hard-rock 25-1/2” scale maple neck with 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- G&L Saddle Lock hardtail bridge designed by Leo Fender
Pricing & Availability:
The ASAT Deluxe Carved Top is available in Trans Red or Trans Black and carries a suggested retail price of $715 with street price expected to be about $499.
Check out G&L Musical Instruments for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister Series Hughes & Kettner has announced the new Tubemeister line of amps.
- Grid1 Pedal Jeanie Jr Earlier this year, Grid 1 launched a battery-powered pedalboard called the Pedal Jeanie at the 2011 winter NAMM show: now they've come up with the Jr. model.
- [NAMM] Axl Guitars Badwater 1216 Jr With just one pickup and two knobs, AXL have stripped away everything but the essentials for the new Badwater 1216 Jr. .