Gibson Nighthawk Standard
Gibson Nighthawk Standard

Nighthawk Standard, Other Shape Guitar from Gibson in the Nighthawk (1993-1999) series.

mdtjoe 12/01/2003

Gibson Nighthawk Standard : mdtjoe's user review

US guitar, two humbuckers. fixed bridge. Volume and Tone.
enjoyable round. neck al. Quality of wood and varnish well trs. I love her back! (Ouh the pervert!)

Channel enjoyable. Access in acute even when limits. Super lgre for Gibson, we do not dtruit back, it's cool.
I have a small problem of accuracy in the high, yet I get sent home rgler pros (it seems) that I did not with my other guitars.

Typical jazz sound. (Trs typ I think). Super clear sound and crunch. Lead nickel to the bluesy, jazzy ...
I do not share the same opinion after saturation for large (although there is the mesa boogie derrire), Y mdium I got too much. I find that it lacks a bit of versatility, it's really typical but if you like, it's good. You can do lots of good sounds, but to find the sound of a les paul in distortion, or a stratum? Either it was not the same guitar, or you do not have the same notion of identity. Be careful, it's still a super skyscraper, but that sounds like a Nighthawk.

Good guitar. However, I find that it is not sufficient and even that at least have another guitar in a style complmentaire.