Gibson is reintroducing the RD Standard, originally introduced in 1977, in the new RD Standard Exclusive.
It features a 24 3/4" scale length and a pair of PAF-styled Burstbucker Pro pickups, both made with Alnico V magnets. A solid mahogany body is joined to a glued-in quarter-sawn mahogany neck that is carved to a rounded '50s profile. Its rosewood fingerboard carries 22 medium-jumbo frets, and it has a 12-inch radius. Gibson offers the choice of high-gloss Trans Amber or Ebony Black finish, with a three-ply black/white/black pickguard that offers a look back toward its Gibson predecessors of the '60s.
- Mahogany neck
- Mahogany body
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 24 3/4" scale
- 1.695" nut width
- 2 Volume Controls, 1 Tone Control
- Toggle Switch: three-way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: traditional 1/4"
For more information, visit Gibson.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.