Gibson reissues the M-III guitar
Gibson USA is about to reintroduce the M-III electric guitar for shredders, a model that had been manufactured in the mid 80s.
The 2013 edition of the Gibson M-III will be available in november, with four flashy finishes that remind of the original era. It retains from the first version the double cutaway asymmetrical body and the reversed headstock.
- Mahogany body
- Set-in maple neck with slim and fast shape
- Maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, compound radius and Arrow Head inlays on the upper part
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Reversed headstock
- Grover Mini-Kidney tuners
- 2 Dirty Fingers+ humbucking neck and bridge pickups and one Dirty Fingers+ single coil middle pickup
- Master volume, push/pull tone knob for humbucker split
- 5-way pickup switch
- Floyd Rose bridge
- Black hardware
- Nitrocellulose Cosmic Cobalt, Electric Lime, Vibrant Red and Orange Glow finishes
US MSRP is $2082. More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.