< Tous les avis Godin G-3000
Godin G-3000
Godin G-3000

Other Shape Guitar from Godin belonging to the G series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
lindse lindse
Published on 02/10/10 at 03:59
On the handle there is just marked G series USA
there is just a sticker behind which states that it is a G 3000.
Another sticker accuracy of all Hand-Crafted in the USA, ie assembled by hand in the USA.
no serial number.
I bought the guitar there two weeks for $ 500, I was looking for a compromise between my Strat Deluxe plus and my Gibson studio to play on stage without switching guitars.
I liked the shape and when I tried the shot me away!
The color sunburst (apparently the only color available for the G 3000)
Schaller tremolo bridge with black knives dorbr /> pearly plate.
I read on the internet that the pickups are Seymour Duncan but further notice saying that they are KMD ... It's funny because I had a strat 83 (E3) equipped KMD microphones! Finally, regardless of the sound is devilish.
handle "rock maple" maple and key.
The varnish is also cracked, on mine at the heel, but we are all a luthier with the seller and the maker says c'tait just aesthetic, so I bought the guitar.
The guitar is in maple which makes it snapping my fender Alder more reactivates the shot mdiateur.
500 euros for a skyscraper USA made hand I would put good 10 but because of the varnish cracked, I put 9/10

USE

The handle is really very comfortable over the fender deluxe US, it is Miaux finish and faster, you can play very fast like a Ibanez handle without the flat side and make Bend 3 tones like a Gibson. The best race I've had in the hands ...
Access to acute super fastoche well balanced guitar.
Solid maple body provides a very long sustain notes, really well.
Use: blues, rock, hard, jazz, anything but cold Mtal because the pickups are very warm with lots of grains.

SONORITS

The great strength of this guitar are overdrives and saturations. They are amazing, the best I've heard, but I possde a Gibson Lespaul studio, fender deluxe addition, LTD 500 ... The saturation of single coil flows like honey, humbucking sending sound more raucous than my Gibson. It's really beautiful, whether on a transistor marshall or fender twin lamp. This is what I heard the best! The LTD and EMG is completely dropped. Really weird ... Ideal for playing Hendrix or fawn pink floyd the wall.
For clean sounds, I would say they are more funky than the fender, and more slamming lens. The neck pickup possde quite warm sound to play modern jazz.
This guitar wants to ten times the price! But I had a pass possd by ST godin artisan whose microphones had not convinced me. Godin has made great effort with the G 3000, probably to conquer the market Amricain ...

NOTICE GLOBAL

I must admit, the Godin G 3000 is the Fender Deluxe Superior. Violin (solid maple finish hand) is significantly higher. The pickups are also better for having this quality on a Fender, take a Masterbuilt 4000 euros.
I think I just had the guitar (Tom Anderson, Suhr, Jackson, Ibanez Sabre, ESP Fender strat ... 83 and 98 deluxe, Gibson SG and Lespaul Studio etc ...)
For the price and even for triple the price, it is really very hard. Try before you invest 1500 euros in a fender lower quality.
A truly amazing thing: distos that sounds better than my Les Paul ...