After the relative success of the craftsman wanted to revive the brand directly concurrenant Fender Stratocaster on the American market. O On the installation of a factory in the US to produce the model of the series G:
- The G 1000 and 2000 to gnrique sounds between the range and had to compete with Fender Standard Strat
- G 3000 with vintage blues sound had to compete with Fender SRV and reissue 58 '
- The G 4000 and G 5000 are oriented Mtal rock and had to compete with Jackson.
When I Got G 3000 is the Russia of the G series, it possde the warm sound of a Fender 60s and manufacturing quality to complete A Guitar luthier.
-The Body of the guitar is entirely RALIS solid maple.
-The Neck is maple with a single pice with 24 cases, faster than a Fender neck but keeping a good curve under the palm for playing the blues.
- Key fret maple and nickel ultra hardwearing, it does not are ringing in 14 years of intensive use.
- The varnish is a varnish like cel on guitar luthier or premires fender, it is fragile and tend to crack the heel but leaves "breathe" wood, unlike polyester varnish that is longer but solid tuft sound.
- The 2 single pickups are KMD (an English brand that manufactures high-end amps and effects crankset), the humbucker is a Seymour Duncan. In short, the microphones also give the upscale unlike the G1000 and 2000 which are teams of Godin pickups.
For 7200 francs in 1996 (1200 euros), this guitar is worth 5 times more expensive fender, gender OUR STRAT.
The handle is both fast as a handle of Ibanez and comfortable as a fender short, you can play solo hendrixiens as the clapton blues, anything goes.
The guitar is heavier than a strat but the shape lets go play on the desti- nations most recently boxes.
The guitar is ergonomic and original: this is not an umpteenth strat copy, it's a good point, and then they remark in the concerts ...
If you are a fan of blues (Clapton, Knofler, Hendrix, Vaughan), the G 3000 is the ideal guitar, the sound is much warmer than on a standard or Tom Anderson fender, as stated the opinion pr cdent it is very close to a mountain in texas special strat plus the opportunity to have his brawny for solos or riffs.
Positions 2 and 4 are crystal clear, ideal for playing Little Wing, the neck pickup is a bit rough, it is ideal for blues, position 3 gives a broad ventail but I use it mainly to play funk.
By varying the tonalities can even get a sound Jazzmaster ....
In clean as distortion, the Godin is an exceptional guitar. Spcial mention to humbucker screaming all bends death saturated.
I possde thirty guitar, Godin is among the best in the ct my telecaster 62 '. A Russianness intgrale both in violin making at the level of microphones.