Godin Exit 22
Godin Exit 22

Other Shape Guitar from Godin .

qnitech qnitech
Publié le 05/24/06 à 07:56
Made in states with key Canadian wood with the choice I chose Rosewood Saddle or Saddle.
22 frets 2 single pickups and a double brand GODIN.
Fixed bridge.
Volume and Tone 5-way switch.
Bolt-on Saddle Drive button and Rabl.

-Although narrower than the Charvel CH6 I had before, this handle is ideal for comfort, cargo Access in dernires not break any problem, the dcoupe of the fund allows all the daring ...
-The handle is screwed and timely dcoupe wise decreases the body and the handle to allow unrestricted access to any size finger.
-The ergonomics are as good as the CASC dernires freight, whether on the thigh or the strap it is positioned to play alone and causes only happiness.
If we get it easily, good sound ..... and how the microphones are magical GODIN M. .. (At the end, everything c'tait before the tragedy, of course .. see below the overall opinion ...)

The Exit22 is versatile, whatever the style, in sound she fears no one as long as one does not Exceeds terminals, a steel will not find happiness in the tool while the other is! On some guitars, whatever the position, sounds slightly differ in appearance, the Exit22, the five sounds are DIFFERENT and all with their own carractres critallin of the fat-free form is worries ... trs not heavy but I knocked a little!
I'll buy a LINE6 SPIDER II 212 the end of me (the premium is falling) and I had the opportunity to dj test my rape on the amp ... mooooorteeeelllll bleuffant as is! Otherwise, I use a KORG Toneworks AX100G and in as, has merged well ...

For a year I fricotte with my GODIN, I am thrilled and would not change against the two barrels of ARIEL! This guitar is a wooden handle and Start of a wooden Gibson .. when you take the best of both worlds we can only go to heaven.
MUSIC STARS bought at 600 with the cover GODIN, a game of D'Addario strings and a leather strap and straps TOBBAGO rapid DUNLOP report qualitprix is ​​my opinion unbeatable.

It's small dtail we see the pros, the cavity of potentiomtres is painted with graphite paint (liquid armor!) Which explains why no bzzz!

I wait to win the lottery to pay me the full range of electrical and Electroacoustic GODIN, I want the GODIN everywhere, from floor to ceiling, a scratching sound too well!
Robert GODIN thank you!

Last update 06/02/2006

I replaced the original pickups by Seymour Duncan ... and presto, I have a new skyscraper ... on the advice of Alex SEMPLE home SEYMOUR DUNCAN SH-4 JB a Model in bridge, an SVR-1 Vintage Rails in middle and an SL59-1 Little '59 in the neck ... what bliss ... I found that much has sounded before it's even better! Love love love ..

Last day of 24/05/2006

I changed two of my Seymour Duncan DIMARZIO by the SVR-1 Vintage Rails in the middle by a DP 401 Virtual Vintage 2.1 and SL59-1 Little '59 in the neck by a DP 402 Virtual VINTAGE BLUES ... and go for a new festival of his .... if I prfre the Di Marzio ... Yes, clearly!
I used to my splitter SH4 JB MODEL ... thanks to the advice of Dr. BOOST Guitar Part ... it's bastos!