Godin LG P90
Godin LG P90

Other Shape Guitar from Godin belonging to the LG/LGT/LGX/LGXT series.

rockrooner rockrooner
Published on 08/03/04 at 05:49
This is a guitar manufactured in Canada ... up with a piezo bridge with (the origin) of P90 pickups, single coil so ... I think everything is RALIS mahogany, but check out the site for all those dtails, I want to talk about feelings ...

First the handle ... trs close to a "les paul", it is surprisingly comfortable!
CHAC is easy to acute.
It is well balanced, reasonable weight and look especially (very pure with rounded, sensual trs). I took the MODEL dor ... um ... I must be a rock star ... ct

When I was looking for a guitar she had to have rev typ sound good playing comfort and a price allchant!
Godin and many did! Only problem, the Seymour Duncan P90 pickups ... trs's hot round trs, trs beautiful and perfect for blues / rock! Except that I am the rock "musclquot, and that the P90 do not really like the distortion in the amp buzz =!
So I changed the pickups against the Di Marzio ... terrible ... the standard and the clear is prcis.

I put 10/10 despite the microphones because they n'taient simply not suited my style of music, but srement excellent blues, jazz or light rock in the max. Moreover Godin understands that gap a year since buying APRS it, the manufacturer came out with double coils ...

must have 2 years now I use it mainly for couraging models of computer music ... one day I can be on the Amneris scne but for now I dj two guitarists in my band.

Before I had tried to acquire a lot of MODELS in the same price range and ds I got it between the fingers had nothing to do with the rest ... has hit me like an obviousness!
Qualitprix brief report is terrible, I think that I would never want me ... Sparer

I therefore advise those who want this guitar without breaking the bank, a guitar possder trs good quality of comfort, which sounds almost never without dsaccorder which is the number of rglages minimal.