Ibanez AR500
Ibanez AR500

Other Shape Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Artist series.

Blueseb Blueseb

«  A musical ... »

Publié le 02/08/11 à 11:41
Value For Money : Correct
Model dating from the early 80's, this guitar was manufactured in Japan. A volume knob, two tone, two humbuckers and set neck.
This model is unique because it has an active mode and a liability. Me I use only the passive mode because it becomes unmanageable in assets in terms of settings. The passive mode is sufficient, all the knobs at the bottom ... and roll!
However it has a little something extra that makes all the difference for each microphone button to switch from a dual to a simple icing on the cake, you can select the coil for each pickup. This gives a possible range sounds pretty cool I must say.
Small flat, it is heavy to you spin a lumbago.

(9) for weight. The handle of the type

Paul is very pleasant with 22 frets, access to treble is fairly easy.
For sound, it's round, warm, it even snoring. how many amps have trembled with this guitar. the bass is very present. I used to play mainly blues and pop rock, and frankly, it does. I even try metal and it happens at home in heavy rhythm. I do not play jazz guitar but this lends itself to ease I'm sure. Suffice to say it is very versatile.

(10) and it's worth ...

As I said earlier, it is very versatile. I use both on stage and in the studio and it's a treat to play on it so it has possibilities.
I'm trying, I can not say bad things about this side.

(10)

I use this guitar for over fifteen years and am very happy to have a model so it is scarce.
Before I had an imitation Stratocaster, a Les Paul and I will not come back for anything. This guitar is a marvel of sound and quality. As for his little problem of over-weight, we gladly forgive him in light of its other qualities.
It is very hard to find today, but if you find one to buy, go for it without hesitation.

(10) silver jewelry