Ibanez JTK2
Ibanez JTK2

Other Shape Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Jet King series.

Giuseppe77 Giuseppe77
Published on 09/10/05 at 03:53
Made of Indonsie
22 frets - 2 super 58 pickups
Full tune III bridge
1 volume knob, 1 Tone 1 slecteur micro (neck, bridge, bridge + neck), 2 switch to switch each pickup in single or double coil.
handle 3-roomed with rosewood fingerboard, mahogany body.

The handle is enjoyable trs. The hand slides alone, freight n'accrochent absolutely not. O In the store I bought it I tried MODELS much more that I was not given such a good feeling.
Access in acute is correct.
The guitar is lgre and hold well on the leg while sitting.

With the possibility to switch each pickup indpendamment single or double coil you get a ventail of sounds that can cover all styles.
I use a VOX AD30VT 30w amp modlisation which I replaced the original HP with a Celestion Vintage G10.
All rglages suit me. According to the amp Modl select the VOX, I always find the rglage suits me on the guitar.
This guitar really sounds round and warm the Gibson Les Paul. I deprecated so those looking for a Start sound that can not approach even in fiddling with all the many rglages VOX.

I use it for 2 months.
Personally I love the look. Just as I look to want to take it in my arms.
But the highlight of this guitar is definitely qualitprix report. In this price range, finishing and quality manufacturing are irrprochables. By the way, we find the Super 58 pickups which quipent this guitar on most Ibanez MODELS 2000.