Adrian Galysh Signature C-90F
iGuitar Workshop / Brian Moore Guitars debuts the Adrian Galysh Signature C-90F electric guitar.
The Adrian Galysh Signature model guitar has Brian Moore Guitars’ contoured body and rear output jack combined with Galysh’s aesthetics and features, which are reflected in its satin finished spalted maple top and mahogany back, Seymour Duncan pickups, Floyd Rose locking tremolo, and gold hardware (including the pickup pole pieces).
Featuring a 7-way “super switch,” the Adrian Galysh Signature guitar lets players select seven different pick up combinations, giving players access to classic single coil and humbucking tones.
Features and specs:
- Adrian Galysh Signature Headstock
- Contoured Mahogany body
- Spalted maple top with Satin finish
- 22 fret Maple neck 25.5" scale, 15" radius
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 6105 Frets
- Matching Sculpted Headstock
- Abalone "M" logo
- Seymour Duncan Alnico II neck
- Seymour Duncan JB bridge
- Floyd Rose tremolo
- Gold Hardware
- Sperzel locking tuners
- Available left handed at no extra charge
Available factory direct, and customizable with optional left handed model, piezo pickup, and 13 pin synth access.
For more information: iGuitar Workshop
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tone Americana Evil Robot-C30 Tone Americana announced today the new Evil Robot-C30.
- Esoterik Guitars ESO-C (Custom) Esoterik Guitars has announced their customizable ESO-C Custom guitar with options for woods, pickups, hardware, knob placement and more.
- 12 Electric Guitars Tried and Tested About a year ago, we had you listen to 27 acoustic guitars and sent you on a trip through a 6-string jungle so you can pick your favorite guitar. AudioFanzine now repeats this experience, but this time with electric guitars.