J.C. Harper Luthier announced the addition of the custom Blue Oyster Cult Kronos model electric guitar to their line of guitars.
- Body – Solid Lacewood with black binding. Black pearloid center dot ringed with white pearloid
- Neck – Hard maple, Purpleheart fingerboard, 4mm Mother of Pearl dot inlay, 25–1/2" scale length, 22 frets, 12" fingerboard radius, 1–5/8" graphite nut.
- Pick-Ups – 1 DiMarzio humbucker
- Tuners – Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Bridge – Fixed, strings-through-body
- Hardware – Black
- Controls – 1 master volume
- Body Finish – Clear Gloss
- Neck Finish – Satin wipe-on polyurethane on fingerboard and back of neck with gloss finish on headstock
Price with hardshell case – $1800.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.