J.C. Harper Luthier BOC Kronos Guitars
J.C. Harper Luthier announced the addition of the custom Blue Oyster Cult Kronos model electric guitar to their line of guitars.
- Body - Solid Lacewood with black binding. Black pearloid center dot ringed with white pearloid
- Neck - Hard maple, Purpleheart fingerboard, 4mm Mother of Pearl dot inlay, 25-1/2" scale length, 22 frets, 12" fingerboard radius, 1-5/8" graphite nut.
- Pick-Ups - 1 DiMarzio humbucker
- Tuners - Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Bridge - Fixed, strings-through-body
- Hardware - Black
- Controls - 1 master volume
- Body Finish - Clear Gloss
- Neck Finish - Satin wipe-on polyurethane on fingerboard and back of neck with gloss finish on headstock
Price with hardshell case - $1800.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!