Perri Ink Solostar
Perri Ink, the new guitar brand by Nick Perri, recently announced the release of its second model, the Solostar.
Like the Protostar, it is manufactured on demand and delivered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mahogany Body with Pearloid Body Binding and String-Thru Desig
- Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- 24 3/4” Scale
- 1 11/16” Nut Width
- 12” Radius
- 22 Frets
- Black Star Inlays
- Grover Rotomatics 18:1 Tuners
- Seymour Duncan SH-1 ’59 Model Humbucker (Neck) and SH-14 Custom 5 (Bridge)
- Contrls : volume, kill switch, clean boost with LED, 3-way pickup selector
- TonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Floyd Upgrades Titanium Saddles
- GHS Boomers Strings (choice of string gauge)
- Black Gloss Finish
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
Full details are available here: perriinkguitars.com/solostar
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hottie Guitars 327 Carved Top Hottie Inc. announced it is introducing a new Carved Top version of their Hottie 327 electric guitar.
- The Loar LH-200-NA The LH-200 is now available in a natural blonde finish.
- Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N7 Rumors have started surfacing: Nuno Bettencourt's six-string N4 signature model is set to be joined by a seven-string model from the Washburn Custom Shop.