New PRS Mark Holcomb Limited Edition
Paul Reed Smith introduces a new edition of its Custom 24 electric guitar designed in collaboration with Periphery’s Mark Holcomb.
The PRS Mark Holcomb Signature is a time-limited signature that can be ordered until March 6th, 2015 only at the PRS authorized dealers.
- Quilted maple top
- Mahogany back
- Maple neck with Pattern Thin shape
- Ebony fingerboard with 24 frets and green Abalone birds
- 25.5“ scale length
- Ebony veneer on the headstock with inlaid signature
- PRS Phase III Locking tuners
- 2 Seymour Duncan Mark Holcomb Signature Omega and Alpha pickups
- Master volume and tone knobs, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Plate-style PRS bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Factory strings: PRS .010 - .052
- Drop C factory tuning
- Available in Black Cherry, Black Gold Burst, Charcoal Burst, Faded Whale Blue, Holcomb Burst and Jade
More info at prsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!