Paul Reed Smith reintroduces in the SE electric guitar line the Soapbar sound with the new SE 245 Soapbar.
- Maple top and flamed maple veneer, except on the opaque finishes
- Mahogany back and sides
- Wide Fat mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and Birds inlays
- Scale length: 24.5"
- PRS Designed tuners
- 2 SE Soapbar pickups
- 2 volumes, 2 tones, 3-way pickup selector
- PRS Designed bridge
- Nickel hardware
The PRS SE 245 Soapbar is available in two Black and Tobacco Sunburst finishes. More details on www.prsguitars.com.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.